The vast majority of dishwasher sizes are standard. These standard measurements are based on the size of the cabinet opening, not the exact size of the dishwasher. Even though the current cabinet opening may fit, you should allow for variations in height, width and depth in your particular space.
Do You Need Plumber to install dishwasher?
The project doesn’t require any advanced plumbing or electrical skills. Installing a dishwasher successfully does require the proper know-how and equipment, including a dishwasher installation kit that has a 90-degree fitting and water supply line. This guide outlines how to install a dishwasher.
Explanation: Installing a Dishwasher takes around One Hour to complete but make sure you buy a new inlet water connector to replace old style fitting.
Where should you put a dishwasher in a small kitchen?
- Select a slimline dishwasher.
- Place the dishwasher underneath the sink.
- Put the dishwasher in the corner.
- Add the dishwasher onto the end.
- Hide your dishwasher behind a cupboard door.
- Strip back the kitchen.
- Match the colour of your kitchen.
- Colour blocking.